The Budget Allocator is designed to allow you to have a say in determining budget priorities.
All the choices you submit will form part of a report reflecting the choices of the community.
The Budget Allocator is not designed to depict the full budget of any organisation, rather it is an indicative process designed to elicit information on community preferences about specific projects.
Using The Allocator
- You can select and deselect options as many times as you like before submitting your choices.
- Some options may be pre-selected when you go to the page. These reflect the preferred position of the organisation consulting you.
- When you go over budget the Budget total will turn red. You do not have to balance your budget, the Allocator will give an indication of the consequences if you do not.
- There are 2 sorts of groups of options
a. Options where you can select as many or as few as you choose (square check boxes)
b. Options where you can select just one of the list (round check boxes)
- To learn about the individual options and their consequences click on the information symbol next to each option.
- To make a comment on any individual option click on the speech bubble next to the option.
- When you are happy with the options you have selected click on the 'next step' button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see a screen setting out the projects you have chosen as well as those you have not chosen.
- If you are happy with these enter your email address where it is requested and make any final comments about the project.
- An automatically generated email will be sent to you with a link to click in order to verify your submission. This is to prevent abuse of the process. If you do not receive the email please check your spam or junk folder. If you still cannot locate the email, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bang the Table Pty Ltd (who host the Budget Allocator) will not make your email address available to other organisations including our clients so you can be assured that your identity will not be revealed.
If you have any other enquiries, please contact email@example.com